Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Birthday Project Update: Part 2

So, I'm turning 40 this month--one week to go--and my goal is to pull off 40 little ways to bless others.  I got this idea from The Birthday Project.

In addition to the 3 Rebox surprises my boys helped me leave earlier this month, I have:

4.  Surreptitiously paid for the order of the person behind me in the Taco Bell Drive-Thru line.
5.  Left a surprise (one baggie with a package of microwave popcorn & $1--enough to rent a movie from Redbox) at another local Redbox kiosk.
6.  Left cookies and a note for our mail carrier.
7.  Left another Redbox surprise.
8.  Added a surprise personalized piece of jewelry to an order placed by an expectant mama for this mama, who was ordering gifts for her mother (grandma-to-be) and aunts.
9.  Donated furniture to LOVE, Inc.
10.  Added a surprise personalized piece of jewelry for another mama-to-be who was ordering a piece for her mom, the nana-to-be.

Stay tuned for more updates on the final 30 blessings.  I'd love to hear your ideas or ways you've randomly blessed others!

Have a great week!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment