Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Designs

Been working on some new designs as time allows (& when I'm not hostage to Pinterest). :D


Love these cool new copper filigree earrings. Hard to get a good pic.
I'm making various color combos, but have not yet listed them all. I especially love that they are drop earrings, but with a lever-back closure, so they won't fall out! I don't know about you, but I lose drop earrings right & left.



I'm digging these wee small sterling initial charm necklaces.
I call them Small Simplicity.



I'm also liking the simplicity of this one.
I created the sample with "nana", but I have had requests for so many different family words for grandmother--nana, memaw, mawmaw, opa, gremum. I often wonder what words other families use. We call my folks MawMaw & PawPaw & my Mother-in-Law is Grandma... What's your word(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment