Sunday, January 8, 2012

What do you mean it's 2012???



Hey there. Long time, no blog. I know, I know, you're all like, "I kept checking the blog, but nothing new was posted. I started to wonder if you were still alive. Then I went on over to your Etsy shop and I noticed that your shop was in Vacation mode for Christmas... Then I just gave up checking."

I'm happy to report our Christmas vacation was wonderful--all sickness ended just in time for Christmas & we were able to spend lots of quality family time together & visit with so many of our friends & family. There were many games of dominoes & untold hours with Legos. :D We just finally took our Christmas tree down yesterday (after we took our annual family pic in front of said tree--because, better late than never) & our home has taken on that minimalist glow that follows a month + of rooms full of Christmas decorations. Things are getting back to "normal"--whatever that is. :D

Handstamped Originals on Etsy is once again OPEN for business, complete with some new goodies, just in time for Valentine's Day gift giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment